In today’s world, there’s no shortage of businesses that can benefit from computer numerically controlled milling. Many companies maintain their competitive edge by producing specialized components for their clients. There are, however, a number of job shops that can perform CNC milling.
Finding the Best CNC Milling Service: Questions to Ask
Companies in need of milling should take special care in finding the right partnership. At Aztalan Engineering, we recommend that companies ask the following questions:
- Can you work with the metal I must utilize? The company chosen should be able to work with numerous metals, especially those needed by the contracting company. If not, then it’s best for that company to continue looking for the right partnership.
- Do you have excellent machining capabilities? Do you outsource services? What are your insourcing capabilities?
- What are your design capabilities? Can you work from a drawing and bring it to life? If they can run the proper software, it’s easier to make changes to models and redline prints. They may be able to better understand both design and machining constraints. Partner with companies that are the most knowledgeable about their trade and that can offer the best CNC milling service.
- Does your entire company focus on quality control at every level? The company should be certified in the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Quality Standards as well.
- Ask yourself: Does the company communicate well? Everything should conform to the customer’s assembly. A good company will call and discuss if print changes are needed, in creating a personable relationship.
Good Milling Services from Aztalan
At Aztalan Engineering, we’re committed to providing the full-service support level that a company should expect in the areas of ultrasonic cleaning, CNC turning, CNC Swiss turning, soldering and blazing, and engineering support. In our industry, we know that failure is not an option for you: parts that are milled will be used in critical applications. Thus, every one of our customers will receive the same quality attention to detail, which must be absolutely perfect.