Hours: First Shift; Monday – Friday from 7am – 3pm [OR] Second Shift; Monday – Thursday from 1:45pm – 11:45pm
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Our Key Requirements:
- Produces components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies
- Inspect parts
- Clean and package parts to specifications
- Perform assembly operations such as brazing, lapping and bead blasting
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools and materials
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; obtain additional resources when needed
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Other duties as assigned
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements:
Controls and Instrumentation, General Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Decision Making, Blue Print Reading, Basic Computer Skills.
Must have a valid drivers license.
High School Diploma/GED/HSED is required.
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Apprenticeship Program Available
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Apply With Us” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at email@example.com or Alex Sawicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.