Position: Advanced Machinist
Hours: First Shift: 6am – 2pm (Monday – Friday); Second Shift: 1:45pm – 11:45pm (Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday); Third Shift: 10pm – 6am (Monday – Friday)
Location: Lake Mills, WI
This position is responsible for inspection, and production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Capable of setting up and proving out new and existing part programs on various CNC machines
- Proficient in reading, interpreting, and editing machine code
- Proficient of calculating and adjusting tool speeds & feeds to match machining conditions
- Knowledge of cutting tools, their application, and various grades and designations
- Knowledge of and ability to use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- to use CMMs, surface measuring equipment, and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions’
- Proficient in reading and accurately interpreting part prints and Geometric Tolerancing
- Responsible for making recommendations for process improvement
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Will be responsible for training other employees
- Other duties may be assigned
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements:
In-depth experience gained by schooling, training and on-the-job experience necessary to operate machining centers, vertical mills and single and twin spindle lathes. Computer skills must be sufficient to operate computerized controls with pre-programmed software systems.
Must have a valid Driver’s License.
High School Diploma/GED/HSED is Required.
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Join Our Team” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex Sawicki at email@example.com.