Position: Assembler (3 positions available)
Hours: First Shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday through Friday (can be flexible)
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Personnel in this position produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Wage Range: $12.00-$13.00
Our Key Requirements
- Inspect parts
- Clean and package parts to specifications
- Perform assembly operations such as brazing, lapping and bead blasting
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Controls and Instrumentation, General Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Decision Making, Blue Print Reading
Proven ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to follow work instructions related to paperwork and controlled documents
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
- Valid Driver’s Licence is Required
- High School Diploma/GED/HSED is Required
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Our Application Process
Email your Resume and/or complete an online Employment Application, expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org.