Hours: Second & Third Shift
Location: Lake Mills, WI
This position is responsible for inspection, and production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Ability to read, interpret, and edit machine code – Preferred
- CNC Machining experience
- Capable of calculating and adjusting tool speeds & feeds to match machining conditions
- Knowledge of cutting tools, their application, and various grades and designations
- Knowledge of and ability to use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Ability to use CMMs, surface measuring equipment, and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions’
- Ability to read and accurately interpret part prints and Geometric Tolerancing
- Ability to make recommendations for process improvement
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to use standard shop math and trigonometric functions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Duties will change as dictated by product demand and customer specifications. Other duties may be assigned.
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements:
Experience gained by schooling, training and on-the-job experience necessary to operate machining centers, vertical mills and single and twin spindle lathes. Computer skills must be sufficient to operate computerized controls with pre-programmed software systems.
Experience in using traditional inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, indicators), and surface plate inspection methods (using gauge blocks, indicators, etc…).
Must have a valid drivers license
High School Diploma/GED/HSED is Required
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Apprenticeship Program Available
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Apply With Us” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at email@example.com or Alex Sawicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.