Position: CNC Operator
Hours: Second Shift: 1:45pm – 11:45pm (Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday)
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Summary: This position is responsible for inspection and production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Run part programs on various CNC machines
- Change tools and continue running the machine with minimal help
- Use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Use CMMs, surface measuring equipment and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions
- Read and accurately interpret part prints
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid Driver’s License.
- No experience required.
- Must be very detail oriented and willing to learn.
- Some experience using traditional inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, indicators), and surface plate inspection methods (using gauge blocks, indicators, etc.), preferred. Blueprint experience and fundamental math skills is also preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Join Our Team” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You may also email your resume and cover letter to Alex Sawicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.