Position: CNC Operators
Hours: Second Shift
Location: Lake Mills, WI
This position is responsible for production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements
- Capable of running part programs on various CNC machines
- Ability to change tools and continue running the machine with minimal help
- Knowledge of and ability to use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Ability to use CMMs, surface measuring equipment, and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions
- Ability to read and accurately interpret part prints
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Machine Operator operates machines as directed by supervisor. The work is spot-checked in progress and upon completion for compliance with part print, instructions and established procedures.
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements
Must have some experience in using traditional inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, indicators), and surface plate inspection methods (using gauge blocks, indicators, etc…)
In-depth experience gained by schooling, training and on-the-job experience necessary to operate machining centers, vertical mills and single and twin spindle lathes. Computer skills must be sufficient to operate computerized controls with pre-programmed software systems.
Fundamental math skills.
Valid Driver’s License is a must.
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Apprenticeship Program Available
Our Application Process
Mail or email your resume and Employment Application, along with cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at email@example.com.