Position: General Assembler
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7am – 3pm
Location: Lake Mills, WI
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Wage Range: $13/hour
Our Key Requirements:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inspect parts
- Clean and package parts to specifications
- Perform assembly operations
- Other misc. duties as required
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements:
Controls and Instrumentation, General Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Decision Making, Blue Print Reading
Valid Driver’s License is a must.
Completion of high school/GED/HSED Required
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Our Application Process
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Apply With Us” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex Sawicki at email@example.com.