We are looking for an Operations Leader to join our team!
Why work at Aztalan Engineering?
- We are 100% employee owned!
- We are flexible and family oriented!
- We offer great benefits!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Company paid short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Apprenticeship program and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and floating holidays
- 8 paid holidays
- Want to hear from real people? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/WF_JibSTQC0!
What would I do?
- Coordinate the work flow with the scheduling activities.
- Participate in leadership of the weekly new parts meetings.
- Coordinate the introduction of new and revised parts with Production
- Coordinate machine maintenance with the maintenance staff
- Direct production staff
- Direct shift supervisors regarding production priorities and shop floor operation
- Enforce company policies as described in the Employee Handbook
- Issue verbal and written warnings to correct employee performance
- Create and complete employee performance reviews
- Lead and Implement lean programs throughout operations
- Other duties as assigned
Do I have what it takes?
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or related field
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must have 3+ years of machine shop experience
- Must have 2+ years of leadership experience
- Lean six sigma certifications preferred; must achieve certification within the first year in position
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to present clearly and informatively, while maintaining audience’s attention and responding to audience needs; able to facilitate discussion and progress effectively
- Must be an attentive listener and seek clarification
- Must have proficient planning and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and accountability
- Must be detail oriented and think analytically
- Must use solid judgment, independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be effective with time management and capable of handling frequent interruptions
- Must be accomplished in Microsoft Office products and knowledge and efficiency of related computer applications
Apply today! You can also send your resume and cover letter to Alex Sawicki at email@example.com. If you have what we are looking for, Human Resources will contact you to schedule a phone interview so you can tell us all about the amazing teammate you’ll be!