Position: Quality Technician
Hours: Second Shift: Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10pm
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Create and maintain CMM / SmartScope programs / fixturing
- Create and maintain specific work instructions to support manufacturing operations
- Liaison to customers in new part development and drawing interpretation
- Update old measurement programs
- Create and maintain manufacturing and inspection work instructions
- Support inspection personnel and processes
- Support machinists and shop floor personnel
- Support machine tool programmers with interpretation of GD&T specifications
- Work with machinists to prove out new parts and/or prototypes
- Participate in New Part meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Our Qualifications and Requirements:
- This position requires an understanding of CMM programming, GD&T tolerancing, machining, and processes that go along with manufacturing.
- Proficient in CMM programming software.
- Proficient in Solidworks or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methods, quality control and statistical techniques.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two or more years in CMM programming experience preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in a machine shop or similar manufacturing environment.
- Experience using traditional inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, indicators), surface plate inspection methods (using gage blocks, indicators, sine bars), and using a CMM.
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401k)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Join Our Team” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Alex Sawicki at email@example.com.