SPREAD SOME CHEER THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
If you reflect on your own life and recall what it meant to receive a toy at Christmas, you cannot help but realize the positive impact that a new toy had on your life. Concurrently, you can imagine how devastating it would have been to receive nothing while all your friends received a new toy. The main objectives of Toys for Tots are:
- To help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas
- To play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children
- To unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign
This year, Aztalan Engineering has offered to be the donation drop-off location for Jefferson County, WI. If you are in our area, we encourage you to participate in this campaign by stopping at our office and dropping off a new, unopened toy for a boy or girl. For those that do not reside in our area, please visit a local donation center close to you. You can make a difference in a child’s life this Christmas!
Final Day for Donations is Friday, December 6th.
Lake Mills Food Pantry
The Lake Mills Food Pantry serves individuals and families in the Lake Mills School District. Their goal is to provide a variety of food in a respectful environment to anyone who finds themselves in need. The food pantry serve a large variety of people; elderly people on fixed incomes, the unemployed and underemployed, and families new to the area are just some examples of who they help.
Aztalan Engineering is hosting a local food drive to help the Lake Mills Food Pantry. Please stop by our office between the hours of 8am and 4pm and drop off non-perishable goods that we can deliver to the pantry in time for the holidays. If you are not in our area, please consider making a donation to your local food pantry to help those less fortunate put food on their tables this holiday season!
Aztalan Engineering proudly recognizes the following:
- Rob Messerschmidt joins the team on the weekend shift in Mill Cell
- Mike Hackl accepted the position of 2nd-shift Mill Cell Worker
- Wayne Ninnemann has moved into 1st-shift Mill Cell Operator
- Connie Seip: 17 years on December 2nd
- Jim Stone: 1 year on December 14th
- Jim Hale: 30 years on December 31st