Hours: Second Shift; Monday – Thursday from 1:45pm – 11:45pm
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Capable of running part programs on various CNC machines
- Ability to change tools and continue running machines with minimal help
- Knowledge of and ability to use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Ability to use CMMs, surface measuring equipment and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions
- Ability to read and accurately interpret part prints
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Other duties as assigned
Our Qualifications and Tool Requirements:
In-depth experience gained by schooling, training and on-the-job experience necessary to operate machining centers, vertical mills and single and twin spindle lathes. Computer skills must be sufficient to operate computerized controls with pre-programmed software systems. Generally requires two or more years of CNC Machine Operator experience or equivalent education/training. Must have some experience in using traditional inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, indicators) and surface plate inspection methods (using gauge blocks, indicators, etc).
Must have a valid drivers license.
High School Diploma/GED/HSED is required.
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Apprenticeship Program Available
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Apply With Us” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter expressing your talents, skills, successes and career objectives to Sarah Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex Sawicki at email@example.com.