Position: CNC Machinist
Hours: First Shift: 6am – 2pm (Monday – Friday); Second Shift: 1:45pm – 11:45pm (Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday); Third Shift: 10pm – 6am (Monday – Friday)
Location: Lake Mills, WI
This position is responsible for inspection, and production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Ability to read, interpret, and edit machine code – Preferred
- CNC Machining experience
- Capable of calculating and adjusting tool speeds & feeds to match machining conditions
- Knowledge of cutting tools, their application, and various grades and designations
- Knowledge of and ability to use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Ability to use CMMs, surface measuring equipment, and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions’
- Ability to read and accurately interpret part prints and Geometric Tolerancing
- Ability to make recommendations for process improvement
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to use standard shop math and trigonometric functions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Duties will change as dictated by product demand and customer specifications. Other duties may be assigned.