Position: CNC Machinist
Hours: Second Shift: 1:45pm – 11:45pm (Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday)
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Summary: This position is responsible for inspection and production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements:
- Set up, prove out and edit new part programs and existing part programs on various CNC machines
- Read, interpret and edit machine code
- Calculate and adjust tool speeds and feeds to match machining conditions
- Use cutting tools; know their application, various grades and designations
- Use traditional inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Use CMMs, surface measuring equipment and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions
- Read and interpret part prints and Geometric Tolerancing
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have in-depth experience gained by schooling, training or on-the-job experience necessary to operate machining centers, vertical mills, single and twin spindle lathes.
- Computer skills must be sufficient to operate computerized controls with pre-programmed software systems.
- Must have good problem-solving skills, good communication skills and good organizational skills.
- Must be able to use standard shop math and trigonometric functions.
- Must be able to use traditional inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, indicators).
- Knowledge of surface plate inspection methods (using gauge blocks, indicators, sine bars).
- Experience with basic CMM use.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- 5+ years of CNC Machinist experience or equivalent education/training and experience, preferred.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Retirement/Savings Plans (401K)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Join Our Team” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You may also email your resume and cover letter to Alex Sawicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.