Hours: First Shift: Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Wage Range: $13.00/hour
Our Key Requirements:
- Inspect and deburr parts
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
Our Qualifications and Requirements:
- This position requires experience with inspection tools.
- Must have solid problem-solving skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Note: Not all key requirements need to be met by a candidate, but willingness to learn and work as a team is a must!
AEI offers a wide range of benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Retirement/Savings Plans (401k)
Short and Long Term Disability
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Reimbursement
Personal Time Off including sick pay
Our Application Process:
Please complete the employment application online by clicking on the link “Join Our Team” at the bottom of the webpage or by going to the “Contact Us” tab and select “Join Our Team.” You can also email your resume and cover letter to Alex Sawicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.