Hours: Second & Third Shift
Location: Lake Mills, WI
This position is responsible for production of precision machined parts on various CNC lathes and milling machines.
Wage Range: Depends on skill level and experience.
Our Key Requirements
- Capable of running part programs on various CNC machines
- Ability to change tools and continue running the machine with minimal help
- Knowledge of and ability to use tradition inspection tools to verify part dimensions
- Ability to use CMMs, surface measuring equipment, and optical inspection equipment to verify part dimensions
- Ability to read and accurately interpret part prints
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Machine Operator operates machines as directed by supervisor. The work is spot-checked in progress and upon completion for compliance with part print, instructions and established procedures.